MedBridge Home Medical was created in 2004 when Ogles Oxygen and Palmetto Oxygen joined forces. Both companies had established reputations as leading providers of Home Respiratory Services in their respective communities. Each of the founders had over 20 years experience in the home medical equipment business. As MedBridge Home Medical, we continue to uphold the reputation of our founders by keeping customer service as our top priority. We fill the needs of our customers fairly and efficiently. As a small organization, our employees can continue to provide the absolute best care and service that generations of customers have come to expect and appreciate.
If you use home oxygen for a respiratory illness, you can count on MedBridge Home Medical. With locations in South Carolina, Georgia and Colorado, MedBridge Home Medical is a leading provider of: Stationary and Portable Oxygen, Oxygen conserving regulators, Portable Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP and Bi-Level, Non- invasive ventilation, Nebulizers, and Overnight Oximetry Testing. View our online catalog.
The pride that the employees take in caring for the customer and their caring nature continues the philosophy of the founders that started our companies. From that philosophy alone, and with the help of all our fantastic employees & wonderful customers, the business continues to grow. >
- We are recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Our company meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards
- MedBridge Home Medical has been providing medical products and services to the community since 2001
- MedBridge Home Medical has over 30 qualified people on staff including Respiratory Therapists
- MedBridge Home Medical team members have an average of 18 years of experience in the field
- MedBridge Home Medical standards require each of our associates to receive 5 hours of continuing education annually
- We have locations in South Carolina, Georgia and Colorado
- MedBridge Home Medical is accredited by HQAA
- We are a member of the local medical equipment suppliers association
- We are a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
If you have questions, you may contact us online or to find a location in your area.