Customer satisfaction is job one at MedBridge Home Medical. We take extra care in making sure that we fulfill the needs of each and every one of our customers. Each of our offices have knowledgeable respiratory therapists on staff that are trained on the latest technology and products available in the marketplace today.
If you use a CPAP for treating sleep disorders, you can count on MedBridge Home Medical. We make every effort to make sure our patients are getting the full therapeutic benefit from their equipment every night. We know CPAP mask comfort has a major impact on compliance so we carry a wide variety of brands and styles of CPAP masks so we can be sure to custom fit each customer. Our CPAP compliance program is second to none, and it includes a reminder of when it is time to replace CPAP supplies.
We have locations in Greenville and Columbia, South Carolina; Demorest and Sandy Springs, Georgia; and Centennial, Colorado. We invite you to visit the location in your area.
Our services include:
- 40-50 mile service area
- 24 hour emergency service
- Monitoring use of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- Preparing compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies
- User compliance reports
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Providing oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- CPAP compliance and supply replacement program
- Overnight Oximetry testing
If you have questions, you may contact us online or find a location in your area.